Posted to sci.electronics.repair
[email protected] captainvideo462009@gmail.com is offline

Default CCTV WIFI question

I have a customer who has an office with five rooms. He would like me to install a video camera at the front door and then be able to see who walks into the office lobby on his computer. The individual rooms' computers are not networked but he does have WIFI. He says he thinks that there is a way to put the video signal over the WIFI so that everyone in the office with a computer who is logged on to that WIFI will be able to see the camera signal on their computer. Is there a way to do this? Thanks, Lenny