Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Trayvon Martin's Criminal Activities Were Covered Up

On 7/25/2013 10:31 PM, Tom Gardner wrote:
On 7/25/2013 6:48 PM, George Plimpton wrote:
On 7/25/2013 3:14 PM, Tom Gardner wrote:
On 7/25/2013 11:52 AM, rangerssuck wrote:
On Thursday, July 25, 2013 9:10:52 AM UTC-4, Tom Gardner wrote:
On 7/24/2013 11:47 PM, rangerssuck wrote:

to Martin's crime spree. I would have had a rifle and shot the
criminal, multiple times from at at least 50 yards after witnessing
him
case houses.

And you'd be doing life in prison.

Silenced rifle, sabot round. And, just how would I get arrested?

Simple. You'd come here to brag about the guy you just killed, and the
cops would come a knockin'. And they'd go look at your posting
history and crank the charges up to first degree murder, as you have
just done the premeditation part in public.

Or, even if you didn't come to brag here after the murder, the cops in
your neighborhood would come looking for the guy who just today told
exactly how he'd go about killing an unarmed stranger. Very dangerous
to do your fantasizing in public, Tom.

You think I'm a one-trick pony?

You're a stupid talentless jackass.

Well thanks, George.

Oh, no thanks needed, talentless tommy. I was just doing my civic duty.

Sorry, jackass - I just don't see talent oozing out your pores:
http://neme-s.org/Oshkosh_2007/Ohio_Brush/DSC02534.JPG
http://neme-s.org/Oshkosh_2007/Ohio_Brush/DSC02543.JPG

I see a fat **** and a talentless jackass.