Posted to alt.home.repair
TomR[_3_] TomR[_3_] is offline

Default How to edge stone flooring at the wall's edge?

wrote:
On Mon, 22 Jul 2013 12:54:51 -0400, "TomR" wrote:
Someone here mentioned that they sell sanded caulk in colors. I
have never seen that, but maybe you could look for that. Just make
sure that it is a type of caulk that's stays a little flexible and
won't crack -- hopefully that's what it is.

google laticrete sanded caulk. It's about $6 a tube.

Okay, I did the Google search. I still can't tell for sure if they make
sanded caulk that is also 100% silicone, or if the only sanded caulk they
make is "acrylic caulk" that is "siliconized". Since there is a difference
in flexibility and waterproof properties between 100% silicone caulk and
"siliconized" acrylic caulk, I was curious.

I don't need either one right now, but I was just curious. If it ever comes
up that I need either one, I'll check what I see in the stores and read the
labels carefully to be sure. I asked because I never heard of sanded 100%
silicone caulk.