Posted to sci.electronics.repair
amdx[_3_] amdx[_3_] is offline

Default Broke my watch beyond repair?

On 7/2/2013 5:37 PM, Jeff Liebermann wrote:
On Mon, 1 Jul 2013 16:06:32 +0200, Finch
wrote:

last week I was helping my brother with a woodworking project and was
working on some parts with the band saw, and although I was wearing
protective gloves my watch got severly damaged by the saw.

Here's an experiment to try. Go to a butcher shop and find some
animal parts that will fit into your presumably kevlar or chainmail
gloves. A plastic bag over the meat will help with the cleanup. Now,
shove the glove into the running band saw blade. Did the glove do
anything to protect its contents? Probably very little. Repeat with
a table saw if you want blood all over the walls.

Next time, please use a pusher stick.

Are you sure this isn't just a clever way to advertise Pilot watches?
Mikek