Posted to alt.home.repair
top top is offline

Default standard track shelving: single-track brackets with screwholes

بتاريخ الثلاثاء، 16 يوليو، 2013 UTC-7 8:39:57 ص، كتب top:
بتاريخ الأ*د، 14 يوليو، 2013 UTC-7 1:30:42 م، كتب Mathias Kőrber:

[ pls note and adhere to fup2 ! thanks ]

Moin,

I hope this is the correct group for this kind of question.

I am looking to install standard two-track shelving in my home

but would like to use single track brackets in some places, so

so that I can build continuous shelves w/o having to have two

rails right next to each other

Thus I am looking for supplies of something like this:

http://www.hafele.co.uk/Hafele35a1/t...21&ig_id=82362

or

http://www.econoco.com/images/display/wbc_12_.jpg

These would need to

a) fit standard rail slots

b) be available in several lengths

c) be available with the flange/tabs for the screwholes

on either side left/right

I found nothing at Home Depot or Lowes (who both seem to only

carry Rubbermaid or Closetmaid products).

I would love to get suggestions for other manufacturers (as evident from

the above, I found Häfele and econoco, but haven't been able to

ascertain their availability locally or via online purchase yet).

PS: suggestions for other newsgroups to ask this are also welcome.

aTdHvAaNnKcSe

www.facebook.com/pages/Photos/400744556640049

موقع اختير افضل الصور