Posted to uk.d-i-y
polygonum polygonum is offline

Default Roundup

On 15/07/2013 18:53, Harry Bloomfield wrote:
Broadback laid this down on his screen :
On 15/07/2013 15:11, mark wrote:
wrote in message
Has anyone else noticed this stuff is isn't a patch on what it used
to be? I
reckon the formula's been got-at and substantially weakened. It's
lost most
of its effectiveness. Is there a new frontrunner in the weedkiller
market,
'cos Roundup today is %&*(*($_! hopeless.

Well it must work because it's on the EU's hit list of chemicals to ban.
Google on: glyphosate EU ban

mark

I must say that roundup works for me.

It didn't work here. I diluted to the correct concentration for a
sprayer, sprayed two weeks ago and it made no difference. Just prior to
that, I used Weedol in a ready to use hand sprayer, which ran out part
way, hence the need to mix up the Roundup. The Weedol killed everything
it touched and the effect was noticeable within an hour.

Where can you buy white vinegar in 5litre containers?

"apparently you can get white vinegar from chinese supermarkets, very
cheaply - £1.99 for 5 litres, if there are any near you."

Thank you mumsnet.

--
Rod