Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Tapping puzzler

On Sun, 14 Jul 2013 08:14:41 -0500, "Terry Coombs"
wrote:

The ISO/DIN or bubble flare in your link below and I have an M10 x 1 tap
, but it cuts an oversize thread - which is the whole problem here. The
vehicle in question is a Ford Mustang , late model 90-something , I think
. He's putting a different master cylinder on because he's using a rear axle
with disc brakes , and I'm also making an adapter plate to mount that .

I think Clare has the best idea. Just buy the tee. Much
safer/easier.

-- Sir Winston Churchill