Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default 3 phase on single phase

Gunner Asch on Tue, 09 Jul 2013 23:41:20 -0700

Just looked...his pricing is fair. His shipping...sucks

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Fluke-8010A-...em4610ba 5f00

$25.66 shipping? What the ****? Does he have them delivered via
limo?

He has a $10 handling charge included with each item.

On TOP of the $25.66?

Sounds like a seller in Fullerton that went tits up pulling that ****.
I bought a lot of electronics from him because I could drive to his
shop..but he tried the "handling charge" on me several times..and I
told him in Vietnamese to go to hell and he dropped the charges.

He lasted about a year on ebay and then closed..he couldnt sell
anything after folks got wise to him.

He was Vietnamese btw. They tend to be either really nice people or
money grubbers.

"Never ask, never know." But, as was known centuries ago "the
love of money is the source of much evil."

--
pyotr filipivich