Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default 3 phase on single phase

"Wild_Bill" fired this volley in
:

I'm guessin' this bitch-fest has nothing to do with spending money on
packaging for your amazing products, though.. or keeping a supply of
free ones.

Then whine when free ones aren't available, to people that're supposed
to give a ****/sympathize with you.
If you did as you said you would, your govt reps probably put you on a
watch list.. probably right where you belong.

When did I ever whine about not getting a free anything? The only thing
I complained about was the PO not living up to their promises, and giving
bad service. I didn't "keep free ones", I used them, and paid postage on
every one. I don't expect free anything, but when it's offered as part
of a for-fee service, I expect it to be delivered.

I'm hostile toward Stryped because he _deliberately_refuses_ to do a good
job. I think his projects would be admirable (usually) otherwise. But
I'll have no truck with folks who set out - intentionally - to do the
worst quality work they can get away with without burning down the house.

You might say, "He has the right to do any quality of work he wants."
Yes, he does.

What he does NOT have the right to do is ask us (me) over and over how to
do things poorly. When we tell him how to do them right, all he ever
does is whine about not wanting to work that hard, or not wanting to
spend money.

Fine... then don't ask. Go look it up. This group represents our
"workshop". If someone physically walked into your workshop and demanded
to know your advice on how to deliberately do a crappy job, you'd likely
throw him out the door. (well, maybe you wouldn't, but any craftsman
would).

So... if he saunters into this 'workshop' and asks the same stuff, I
can't throw him out... but I can berate him for his attitude.

If you're on his side, all I can assume is that you share his opinions
about doing **** work. I noted before that you don't believe the PO
should uphold their promises of services, so that probably extends to
your other philosophies.

Lloyd

LLoyd