Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Fahurtado Fahurtado is offline

Default Parameter Fanuc 10ma

replying to richardt, Fahurtado wrote:
richardt wrote:

I have a Leadwell Mcv 2000D Ser no 86806 With a Fanuc 10ma control it
Lost all of its parameters. We Have all back but the spindle is not
right and gear ranges. I think its in the 9000 parameter, Does any one
have the list of the 9000, or the set up for spindle and gear range?

Hi Richard, I have the same problem, I erased the memory and I lost the
parameters of the machine. Its posible that you send me the parameters of
your machine?.Any help you can provide me will be very grateful.
Best regards,

Felipe Hurtado

--
posted from