Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default 3 phase on single phase

On Tue, 9 Jul 2013 16:51:19 -0400, "Jim Wilkins"
wrote:

"Gunner Asch" wrote in message
.. .
On Tue, 9 Jul 2013 10:31:52 -0400, "Jim Wilkins"
wrote:

Where do you live? I run across 3ph motors with great regularity. I
had one stolen out of the alley 2 weeks ago. A nice 10hp.

the *******s

Gunner

New England. We have plenty of surplus equipment, but the dealers have
an exaggerated idea of what it's worth. I helped one identify an
auction load and watched him price everything at 50% of my MSC
catalog. I rarely pay much over 5%.
jsw

Ive got a guy that goes to Hershey for the antique truck show every
year. Is that too far to go for a free motor?

Gunner

--
""Almost all liberal behavioral tropes track the impotent rage of small
children. Thus, for example, there is also the popular tactic of