Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Happy 4th

Larry Jaques wrote:

On Fri, 05 Jul 2013 17:00:46 -0400, "Michael A. Terrell"
wrote:

Tom Gardner wrote:

On 7/4/2013 11:13 AM, Larry Jaques wrote:
On Thu, 04 Jul 2013 01:31:50 -0400, Brian Lawson
wrote:

Happy 4th of July to All.

Yes, Happy Independence Day!

--
A sound mind in a sound body is a short but full description
of a happy state in this world.

London Broil, corn on the cob, Salad, home-made rolls, strawberries, 6
guests. Damn happy Independence Day!

Severe storm, ten hours with no power, water or lights.

So, didja roast weenies over the propane burner, big guy?

Didn't have any to roast, toast, boil or fry and my dad took the
portable propane stove when he moved out of my house years ago. We had
scrapped a slide in camper, and saved the stove/oven and built a cart
for it and the tanks.

I had hot dogs, coleslaw, and fired off some bangers, all my lonesome.
It was great. I needed a day away from people.

I have most days away from people. Especially the days I don't leave
the house.