Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Happy 4th

On Fri, 05 Jul 2013 21:48:50 -0400, Tom Gardner Mars@Tacks wrote:

Tom Gardner wrote:

On 7/4/2013 11:13 AM, Larry Jaques wrote:
On Thu, 04 Jul 2013 01:31:50 -0400, Brian Lawson
wrote:

Happy 4th of July to All.

Yes, Happy Independence Day!

--
A sound mind in a sound body is a short but full description
of a happy state in this world.

London Broil, corn on the cob, Salad, home-made rolls, strawberries, 6
guests. Damn happy Independence Day!

Severe storm, ten hours with no power, water or lights.

I did spend a couple of hours with one of my pups in my lap shivering
from the kids lighting fireworks. Strange, it didn't bother him last
year. The other one was concerned for his brother and had to snuggle
and lick his ears and eyes to comfort him...they are so sweet!

The grand kids brought home some of Californias typically lame
fireworks and were out in the street lighting them off last night. I
had to constrain 2 of the dogs because they were chasing the flaming
stars and whatnot. The local town put on their firewoks evening on
July 3...and as I was working in the back yard..could see the
skyrockets etc etc clearly overhead. Had 7-8 dogs out back with
me..and only one was concerned..the rest were either sitting and
watching the fireworks flowers overhead or paying them no attention
whatsoever.

But then...most have gone to the range with me at one time or
another...shrug

Gunner

--
""Almost all liberal behavioral tropes track the impotent rage of small
children. Thus, for example, there is also the popular tactic of