Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Happy 4th

Tom Gardner wrote:

On 7/4/2013 11:13 AM, Larry Jaques wrote:
On Thu, 04 Jul 2013 01:31:50 -0400, Brian Lawson
wrote:

Happy 4th of July to All.

Yes, Happy Independence Day!

--
A sound mind in a sound body is a short but full description
of a happy state in this world.

London Broil, corn on the cob, Salad, home-made rolls, strawberries, 6
guests. Damn happy Independence Day!

Severe storm, ten hours with no power, water or lights.

I did spend a couple of hours with one of my pups in my lap shivering
from the kids lighting fireworks. Strange, it didn't bother him last
year. The other one was concerned for his brother and had to snuggle
and lick his ears and eyes to comfort him...they are so sweet!