Posted to rec.woodworking

Default Cherry/Lacewood Side Table

Yeah, asking for criticism (quote: Criticism ok) then throwing a temper

tantrum when criticism is received (albeit snarky and uncalled-for criticism)

doesn't leave an observer with a good impression of Brian.

Well, I was actually the first one who jumped in with a "Flame" for Tommy boy, who had actually encouraged me to do so with his comment about expecting flames for his post. Maybe I encouraged Garage boy by coming down on his side, which isn't always the case, I have trashed his stuff before as well.

Tommy has the right to his opinion, and criticism was requested but I felt it was over the top in terms of harshness (is that a word?)and more denigrating than necessary so I jumped in to provide some defense, assuming Garage boy would likely not.

I never did see Tommy's work (can't see fricking ABPW via my Google reader) and I loved Sam Maloof, he was a sweet and talented man and I learned a few things from him over the years but I have no love for that swoopy design type stuff so likely would be unimpressed.