nestork nestork is offline
Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by bud-- View Post

and all the little mounting screws are in the 12-6 position to add a
touch of neatness and professionalism to the installation. [the screws
were all placed in the identical positions by the original contractor,
which I interpret as a sign of quality workmanship and attention to details]

I certainly wouldn't interpret that as a sign of quality workmanship -
may or may not be.
Yet one more good reason for Americans to finally recognize the inherent superiority of the Robertson drive screw.

The Robertson drive has FOUR identical screw head positions with each screw rotation, thereby doubling your chances of achieving perfect screw head alignment amongst multiple screws.

Last edited by nestork : June 28th 13 at 05:03 PM