nestork nestork is offline
Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fred McKenzie View Post
My stairway has three-way switches at the top and bottom, set so the light is on when both switches are in the same position. I'm the only one here, and always use the light when using the stairs. The switch where I'm at is always up-for-on/down-for-off.
Fred
Sorry Fred, but if you flip the other switch, you'll find that the switch where you're at is always up-for-off/down-for-on.

That's just the nature of 3-way switches.

Last edited by nestork : June 27th 13 at 11:09 PM