Posted to alt.home.repair
Paul Drahn Paul Drahn is offline

Default Crepe myrtles and swimming pools.

On 6/26/2013 11:18 AM, wrote:
On Friday, March 1, 2013 6:48:24 PM UTC-6, gonjah wrote:
Has anyone heard they shouldn't be planted near in-ground pools? I have one that is about 4.5 feet from my pool.

I'm wondering how y'all are liking your Crepe Myrltes near your pool about now? We have an in-ground pool, and NO trees in our backyard. However, our backyard neighbors have CM planted less than 2 feet on the other side of our back fence. Our pool is covered, did I say COVERED, with lovely little purple flowers.

I cut back the lower branches than dangle over my pool. I have considered Crepe Murder.

That's why they make "roundup"!!
Paul