Posted to alt.home.repair

Default neighbor's fence partially on my property

On 6/25/2013 11:17 PM, Tony Hwang wrote:
Wes Groleau wrote:
On 06-24-2013 23:11, Don Wiss wrote:
On Mon, 24 Jun 2013 17:17:37 -0700 (PDT),
wrote:
It defies reason that you're emailing the contractor, the architect
and not talking to the owner. If I was either of those guys, I
wouldn't
talk to you.

Because they were the ones that did this. I can assume you the owner
doesn't know anything about this. The architect designed the fence. The
contractor built it. All the owner did was to pay for it. And the one
responsible to fix it would be the contractor. He is the one that
knowingly
put the fence on my property.

Why do you ask a question when you have already decided
you won't like the answer?

Hi,
That is funny. I had 5 houses built and every time I had built fence.
I always consulted with either side neighbors regarding position of
fence, style, even color, cost sharing. Once agreement is reached I
started the job working together. No problem whatsoever there.

OH MY GOD! Sorry, it makes too much sense for the building of a fence. ^_^

TDD