Posted to alt.home.repair
ChairMan[_6_] ChairMan[_6_] is offline

Default neighbor's fence partially on my property

In ,
Don Wiss belched:
On Tue, 25 Jun 2013 05:59:38 -0700 (PDT),
wrote:

But as I have noted elsewhere, it is the

contractor and architect that did this.

Again, with the architect and contractor. How do you even
know who exactly did what?

I know the contractor. I know the architect. He is also my architect.
And the contractor is supposed to be my contractor, but doubtful
after this. I know all about the project going on behind me.

How do you know the architect was
aware they were putting a fence on your property?

He may not. But he is supervising the contractor and he designed the
fence.

You keep ducking the question of *why* you haven't discussed this with the
homeowner.
He is the one ultimately responsible for what ever happens on his property
*NOT THE CONTRACTOR*
So why haven't you talked to the homeowner?