Posted to alt.home.repair
Ed Pawlowski Ed Pawlowski is offline

Default neighbor's fence partially on my property

On Mon, 24 Jun 2013 15:42:12 -0600, bud--
wrote:

I used to believe in surveyors. One of the reasons I lost my faith is a
survey of a small warehouse where both of the long dimensions were about
6' off to the west. One of the lot lines went through a loading dock.

Property across the street from me was subdivided and sold. When the
new house was built, they found the property line went through the
garage of the original house. They reached a simple settlement,
redrew the lines, and a few $$$ changed hands.