Posted to alt.home.repair
Kurt Ullman Kurt Ullman is offline

Default neighbor's fence partially on my property

In article ,
Don Wiss wrote:

On Mon, 24 Jun 2013 13:24:14 -0400, "dadiOH" wrote:

Both surveys show the line in the same place, right?

Correct.

And despite that, they
encroached on your property, right? Question: why did you not stop them?

I stopped them when they tried to put it 2 3/4" over. I showed them where
the line is. I assumed that they then did it right. Only now have I
discovered that they didn't. And the discovery was made when my fence guy
put in the side fence and it didn't line up with this fence. So we measured
to see what was going on.

So what happens if your fence guy just lines things up with this fence?
Do you lose a lot of your yard? Do you encroach on a third neighbors
yard?
the *******s."-- Claire Wolfe