Posted to alt.home.repair
Don Wiss Don Wiss is offline

Default neighbor's fence partially on my property

On Mon, 24 Jun 2013 18:11:37 +0200, wrote:

I would bring the discrepancy to the attention of the surveyor and have
him ammend his most recent survey or otherwise address the problem.

What does the surveyor have to do with this. We both used the same
surveyor. There can be no dispute over the surveyor's accuracy.

If it's only 1 1/2 inches, perhaps all that's needed is something in
writing from your neighbor acknowledging that his fence encroaches that
distance onto your property. Put that in your safety deposit box in
case it ever becomes an issue.

Maybe.