Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Took some photos in the shop today....

"Michael A. Terrell" on Sat, 22 Jun 2013
08:28:35 -0400 typed in rec.crafts.metalworking the following:
pyotr filipivich wrote:
An excuse is just a rationalization. We was gonna anyway, but
this makes it "plausible". "I was just in the neighborhood. Of
course I had to take two trains, a bus and a cab, just to be _in_ the
neighborhood."

By that time, all the pretty girls are gone.

So?

But that is what she said when she showed up at my door. Who am I
to argue when she next says "It's hot, I'm hot, Let me in, I want to
get out of these clothes and cool down." Being the Gentleman that I
am, I'm always willing to help a lady of out of a hot dress and into a
cool drink.

"Might as well, I'm already undressed for the part."
--
pyotr filipivich