Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Took some photos in the shop today....

On Thu, 20 Jun 2013 14:50:42 -0700, pyotr filipivich
wrote:

"Michael A. Terrell" on Thu, 20 Jun 2013
07:28:29 -0400 typed in rec.crafts.metalworking the following:

pyotr filipivich wrote:

Well let me get the blasted thing designed on something more
substantial that a cocktail napkin!

NAPKIN? You said that you designed it on a cocktail WAITRESS!!!

Well, the napkin was on the waitress, and the ink bleed through,
so Of course I had to take her home. Otherwise, how was I going to
make an clear and accurate copy? Can't very well put a cocktail
waitress in the file cabinet, nicht wahr?

(And wouldn't that make an interesting episode of "And that's how
I met your mother."?)
--
pyotr filipivich

ROFLMAO!! Indeed!

Oddly enough..thats somewhat similar to how I met my (then 18)
wife...a waitress...

--
""Almost all liberal behavioral tropes track the impotent rage of small
children. Thus, for example, there is also the popular tactic of