Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Took some photos in the shop today....

pyotr filipivich wrote:

"Michael A. Terrell" on Fri, 21 Jun 2013
16:56:56 -0400 typed in rec.crafts.metalworking the following:

pyotr filipivich wrote:

"Michael A. Terrell wrote:

Run her through the Xerox machine, of course!

They have those at cocktail bars?

Sure, in the office.

Hmm, there's an interesting if geeky pickup line "Would you be
willing to come to my place for a quick sensor scan?"

A 'nerd' would have a portable scanner and not have to waste time
with cornball lines. ;-)

We've used the scanner already - for our own protection. The
"Come on up and see my etchings - er ... digital scans?" lines are
just the excuse.

You're doing something wrong, if you need an excuse.