Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Took some photos in the shop today....

"Michael A. Terrell" on Thu, 20 Jun 2013
07:28:29 -0400 typed in rec.crafts.metalworking the following:

pyotr filipivich wrote:

Well let me get the blasted thing designed on something more
substantial that a cocktail napkin!

NAPKIN? You said that you designed it on a cocktail WAITRESS!!!

Well, the napkin was on the waitress, and the ink bleed through,
so Of course I had to take her home. Otherwise, how was I going to
make an clear and accurate copy? Can't very well put a cocktail
waitress in the file cabinet, nicht wahr?

(And wouldn't that make an interesting episode of "And that's how
I met your mother."?)
--
pyotr filipivich