Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Took some photos in the shop today....

"Michael A. Terrell" fired this volley in
:

I live in Florida. We use solar heating, year round.

Yeah... yesterday was especially 'efficient' in that respect.

For probably only the third time I can remember in 14 years, we had no
breeze until about 3pm. It was hot!

For those who think Florida heat is bad, remember that we're almost
totally surrounded by water, so we almost always have a good breeze
blowing.

I've lived and worked in SC, NC, TN, GA, and VA, and they're all further
north than Florida, and all hotter by a LONG shot in the Summer.

My first year on the Y2K project in Columbia, SC, it hit over 102F four
or five times during the summer. I cannot remember the last 100-degree
day here. Heck, it was hotter in Anchorage, AK yesterday than in most of
the Southeast.

Lloyd