Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Took some photos in the shop today....

On Wed, 19 Jun 2013 09:20:11 -0400, "Michael A. Terrell"
wrote:

Larry Jaques wrote:

Michael A. Terrell wrote:
?
?Larry Jaques wrote:
??
?? Michael A. Terrell wrote:
??
?? ?pyotr filipivich wrote:
?? ??
?? ?? Michael A. Terrell wrote:
?? ?? ?
?? ?? ? It'll be a great time to sell hand crank microwave ovens. ;-)
?? ??
?? ?? I'm working on the designs for a steam powered crank for
?? ?? one of those.
?? ?
?? ?
?? ? Why? Aren't you already cranky enough? ;-)
??
?? Oh, I thought he was talking about a new sex toy. Nevermind...
?
? Why? Were you going to pester him for a copy of the plans?

Great minds think alike. ?slippery wink?

Watch out for burns from the live steam.

Go for a low-voltage electric girlfriend instead, wot?
_Much_ safer.

--
In reality, serendipity accounts for one percent of the blessings
we receive in life, work and love. The other 99 percent is due to