Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Took some photos in the shop today....

"Michael A. Terrell" on Wed, 19 Jun 2013
09:16:51 -0400 typed in rec.crafts.metalworking the following:

pyotr filipivich wrote:

Michael A. Terrell wrote:

?pyotr filipivich wrote:

I'm working on the designs for a steam powered crank for one of
those.

Why? Aren't you already cranky enough? ;-)

Who wants to know?

Anyone close enough to get hurt. ;-)

(I've got an idea for a set of solenoids to push the keys on my manual
typewriter. The tricky point is the computer interface - I want to be
able to use that as a printer option with the word processing program.
But "clackity clackity - ding! clackity clack...")

Late '70s BYTE magazine had the kit to do that.

Wahahahahahaha!

--
pyotr filipivich