Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Propane transfer hose

OK, so you admit that you're off topic, thread drifting, mind reading what is my ultimate (but not stated) goal, and now working on incorrect information. Do I have it, so far? Just checking.
..
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus
www.lds.org
..
..
"DerbyDad03" wrote in message ...

Umm...let's see...maybe take all of the partially full tanks in be trip?

Wow! What a concept!

(snip)
Now, less than 72 hours later, you tell us "My vehicle(s) at present
won't carry eight thirty pounder tanks."

(snip)
Granted, your question was how to transfer propane from one tank to
another, but that shouldn't preclude anyone from for offering
suggestions that will ultimately result in your final goal, which
appears to be that you want all of your tanks to be full.

(snip)
All I did was offer a suggestion that will ultimately get you to your
final goal, based on the (now apparently incorrect) information that
you provided.

I eagerly await your next sarcastic response.