Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Took some photos in the shop today....

Larry Jaques on Tue, 18 Jun 2013
20:58:27 -0700 typed in rec.crafts.metalworking the following:
On Tue, 18 Jun 2013 20:53:52 -0400, "Michael A. Terrell"
wrote:

Larry Jaques wrote:

On Tue, 18 Jun 2013 09:58:02 -0400, "Michael A. Terrell"
? wrote:

?
?Jim Wilkins wrote:
??
?? "Larry Jaques" ? wrote in message
?? ? When the
?? ? economy finally shreds, are you stocked up to make it through
?? ? several
?? ? months of turmoil? I'm setting up my solar backup panels this
?? ? afternoon, finally.
??
?? Have you found a way to keep your refrigerator cold 24/7 after they
?? shut down the coal and nuclear power plants?
?
?
? It'll be a great time to sell hand crank microwave ovens. ;-)

CRIKEY! I'm gonna need a lot more batteries and a much larger
inverter. I can't survive without my li'l nuker, though I do have all
the parts for a solar oven now.

Which is absolutely useless when you just have to have that steaming
hot midnight snack.

WHAT? Are you telling me that there are possibly some cringe
-limitations- to using solar? It's not perfect? Sacre bleu!
Mon dieu!

The Problem with solar can be summed up with two words "cloudy
sunset."
--
pyotr filipivich