Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Took some photos in the shop today....

"Michael A. Terrell" on Tue, 18 Jun 2013
20:53:52 -0400 typed in rec.crafts.metalworking the following:

Larry Jaques wrote:

On Tue, 18 Jun 2013 09:58:02 -0400, "Michael A. Terrell"
? wrote:

?
?Jim Wilkins wrote:
??
?? "Larry Jaques" ? wrote in message
?? ? When the
?? ? economy finally shreds, are you stocked up to make it through
?? ? several
?? ? months of turmoil? I'm setting up my solar backup panels this
?? ? afternoon, finally.
??
?? Have you found a way to keep your refrigerator cold 24/7 after they
?? shut down the coal and nuclear power plants?
?
?
? It'll be a great time to sell hand crank microwave ovens. ;-)

CRIKEY! I'm gonna need a lot more batteries and a much larger
inverter. I can't survive without my li'l nuker, though I do have all
the parts for a solar oven now.

Which is absolutely useless when you just have to have that steaming
hot midnight snack.

That's what the home built fusion reactor is for. Just fire that
puppy up and set the midnight snack on top!
--
pyotr filipivich