Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Finally tried the monarch lathe

On Sat, 15 Jun 2013 17:01:12 -0500, "Lloyd E. Sponenburgh"
lloydspinsidemindspring.com wrote:

Gunner Asch fired this volley in
:

I told him to keep both...but NOOOO...the Ruski wouldnt
listen....sigh.

WAIT a minute, Gunny... In one post you say "well done!", and in another
you say it's the wrong choice.

Now; which is it? G
LLoyd

Well done that he got a good near new Monarch. Bad that he is going
to sell the everyday user machine for normal small stuff.

He seems bound and determined to run .250 stuff at 500 rpm...and
Ive..we have all mentioned the problems with that to him...yet he is
going to continue on his path...so one always gives a big hug to the
slow or retarded. Its the loving thing to do.

Shrug

Gunner

--
"You guess the truth hurts?

Really?

"Hurt" aint the word.

For Liberals, the truth is like salt to a slug.
Sunlight to a vampire.
RaidŽ to a cockroach.
Sheriff Brody to a shark
Bush to a Liberal

The truth doesn't just hurt. It's painful, like a red hot poker shoved
up their ass. Like sliding down a hundred foot razor blade using their
dick as a brake.

They HATE the truth."