Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Spray gun advice ...

In article ,
wrote:
Being utterly fed up with all the drivel being talked here I went to my
workshop. Pulled out an old box I had brush painted with household paint
some time ago. Masked off a strip. Polished one side with 'T'cut. Result
can be seen at link.

http://s1202.photobucket.com/user/tpaul2/library/

Now all you 'experts' can squirm and argue all you like. Proof of
ability to polish household paint is provided. You can even see the rag
where the 'T' cut removed a little of the surface.

And just how long had this been left before you attempted this? With car
paints, you can flat back and polish shortly after application. With
household oil paints you'd be talking months - if ever.

--
*I used to have an open mind but my brains kept falling out *

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.