Posted to alt.home.repair
SMS SMS is offline

Default gas limb pruner

On 6/11/2013 4:45 AM, wrote:
On Mon, 10 Jun 2013 13:33:16 -0700, sms
wrote:

What you probably want is this:
http://www.harborfreight.com/15-hp-electric-pole-saw-68862.html.

These are in very short supply. I finally got one after about six months
of waiting for the store to get some. They got two of them and they sold
them within minutes of each other (I saw the guy in line with the other
one).

So they do sell electric ones. That's what I need. But I wont buy it
from Harbor Freight. The thing would probably be dead after 4 hours of
use or less.

LOL, some HF stuff does fail quickly though I have never had one of
their power tools or air tools fail. I have not seen an electric pruner
anywhere else. It prevents me from doing crazy things with a chain saw
on an unstable ladder.

You can always buy the extended warranty that the desperately try to
sell you.