Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Spray gun advice ...

In article ,
fred wrote:
Ah well we are arguing from the general to the particular now. I
wouldn't dream of trying to paint a van with a brush and oil paint.
Horses for courses, I was thinking more of general domestic uses.

It's you who is arguing a point that only you made. No one in their right
mind would attempt to spray the sort of household bits that would normally
be brush painted, like the woodwork in a room. Doors and skirting, etc.

But it is possible to paint a vehicle by brush and get excellent results.
It was once how all vehicles were painted.

--
*Some days you're the dog, some days the hydrant.

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.