Posted to alt.home.repair
[email protected] repairs@workshop.com is offline

Default gas limb pruner

On Mon, 10 Jun 2013 13:33:16 -0700, sms
wrote:

What you probably want is this:
http://www.harborfreight.com/15-hp-electric-pole-saw-68862.html.

These are in very short supply. I finally got one after about six months
of waiting for the store to get some. They got two of them and they sold
them within minutes of each other (I saw the guy in line with the other
one).

So they do sell electric ones. That's what I need. But I wont buy it
from Harbor Freight. The thing would probably be dead after 4 hours of
use or less. HF sells junk. And that pole is too short for my needs
too. I took a 20ft wooden pole and attached a hand operated bow saw to
it. It's heavy and clumbsy, but it does do the job after a lot of
sweat. A 20ft pole would be more my style!