Posted to alt.home.repair,misc.consumers,misc.consumers.house
Oren[_2_] Oren[_2_] is offline

Default Americans come from all over the US to loot Okla. after tornadoes

On Sun, 9 Jun 2013 09:35:08 -0700 (PDT), harry
wrote:

Of course they don't loot in any other country, LOL ...

They don't even wait for a disaster before they start looting in the
UK. Mostly blacks. We have too many immigrants here.

You got the government you voted for.

In my county there is an estimated 1.2 Million handguns. Long guns are
not counted in any data. Last year 68K + new handguns were registered.
Population of the county is less than 2 Million.

Brit's want their guns back!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qh3YsDIGp60

That last looter had a duffle bag. He got more than his fair share.