Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Bruce L. Bergman (munged human readable) Bruce L. Bergman (munged human readable) is offline

Default Air or electric cylinder?

On Fri, 07 Jun 2013 06:34:08 -0700, Larry Jaques
wrote:

On Thu, 06 Jun 2013 23:14:49 -0700, pyotr filipivich
wrote:

"Michael A. Terrell" on Thu, 06 Jun 2013
21:48:29 -0400 typed in rec.crafts.metalworking the following:
Tom Gardner wrote:
Tom Gardner wrote:
Tom Gardner wrote:
Yep, ant that would be a good option.

What kind of ant? ;-)

A dead one! Dead-ant, dead-ant, dead-annnnnt!

Quit panting, Pinkie!!! ;-)

Sorry, my fav cartoon!

Too bad he died from inhaling all that fiberglass dust.

Am I pondering what you're pondering? I think so, Brain … but
wouldn't a tenor make a better pirate because of the high Cs
involved?*

OUCH! BTW, that was a Pink Panther reference, not Pinkie and the
Brain. (Gawd, how did those get produced?)

Steven Spielberg was how those got produced, especially Animaniacs. He
was aiming squarely at the College and Young Adult / Parents crowd,
and the stuff for kids was deliberate but secondary.

That's why the "Well, Goodnight Folks!!" line was thrown in by Wakko
after the more risque entendres, as if it was an old-fashioned Live
Show and they expected the plug to be pulled the minute the jokes hit
air and the Executives saw them.

http://mentalfloss.com/article/30629...out-animaniacs

-- Bruce --