nestork nestork is offline
Senior Member

Now how does that work?

If I come back to my devastated house and find someone else digging through my rubble and looking for valuables in broad daylight, am I allowed to shoot him just as I'd shoot a burglar that snuck into my house at night looking for valuables?

I understand that if the houses are devastated, it can be hard to tell which one is your house. But, if I've correctly identified my rubble, and this guy is looking to steal MY stuff, am I within my rights to pull out my Glock and blast his a$$?

Last edited by nestork : June 9th 13 at 07:00 PM