Posted to alt.home.repair
Ron in NY Ron in NY is offline

Default Filling slots where circuit breakers used to be?

"bob" wrote:

After removing two circuit breakers and wires that used to supply a hottub,
what is the proper way to cover the slots in the panel? Are there dummy
"breakers" that cover both the slot (looks better for the homeowner) and the
hot bus (safer for the next person who service the panel)?

Right now I just removed the wires and put the two breakers back. But extra
breakers is probably non code compliant?

They make covers that snap into the space in the panel cover where the breakers
used to be. Home Depot & Lowes carry them in their electrical departments.
Remove the ZZZ from my E-mail address to send me E-mail.