Posted to rec.puzzles,rec.crafts.metalworking,rec.woodworking
Rob H.[_4_] Rob H.[_4_] is offline

Default What is it? Set 495

If I had known that you usually check all three newsgroups, I
would not bother convincing my newsreader that I really want to follow
up to three newsgroups -- and thus I could also leave out he "Posting
from Rec.crafts.metalworking" line. :-)

But that still loses out on the feedback between the three
newsgroups, which have different perspectives on the items being offered
as puzzles. :-)

Enjoy,
DoN.

Yes, I think it works out better for everyone when all the groups are included
in
the replies. Thanks for bringing up the subject, I should have posted a reminder
while ago.

Rob