Posted to sci.electronics.repair

Default A Sony' CRTs color is screwed up.

"Phil Allison" wrote in message ...
"Arfa Daily"

TBH, I took it as a rare flash of comedy from Phil. I thought it was
just 'tongue in cheek'?

The only interesting "flash" from Phil would be spontaneous combustion.

You are much too forgiving of Phil's grotesque misbehavior,
simply because he is extremely knowledgeable about electronics
and electronics servicing.

It is he who created the problem with his beyond-rude behavior. Neither
I nor anyone in this group is obliged to tolerate it or remain silent.

But in this case, I really think that it was just his way of expressing
tongue in cheek humour. Perhaps it doesn't translate into American? British
and Australian humour are very similar.

** Of course it was intended as humour.

Of course it wasn't. You are emotionally disturbed person who says whatever he
likes because he knows he can get away with it.

I see the same thing in every UseNet group. Person A attacks person B, and
when B defends himself, he's jumped on as the cause of the problem. Human
beings are moral idiots. They tolerate bad behavior, then blame the victim.

Phil is clearly /capable/ of doing serious harm to someone (though whether he
actually would is unknowable). When it happens, everyone in this group will
say "Oh, gee, I never suspected. He was just making jokes." Yeah, sure.

Phil is not a lighthearted clown. He has emotional problems. And if you can't
see that, if you think the rude, nasty things he says are "just in fun"...
What can I say?