Posted to uk.d-i-y
Jon Connell[_2_] Jon Connell[_2_] is offline

Default Shaver plugs/cords (again)

Having previously cut the plug off my rechargeable toothbrush, I'd like
to put a shaver plug back on it since I have a shaver socket in the new
bathroom. Finding a rewireable shaver plug seems impossible though and I
suspect Elf 'n' Safety is at work.

I appreciate that a post in 2010 from somebody else included a link to
Farnell for a "Euro plug" (http://preview.tinyurl.com/lwwetvy), but
having tried that, these things don't appear to work in your bog
standard shaver socket. I even tried a 3-pin to EU travel adapter and
you just can't wedge the damned thing into the socket; it needs to have
the narrower pitch of a shaver plug.

Jon