Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Liberator Updated

On Mon, 03 Jun 2013 23:27:47 -0700, Gunner Asch
wrote:

On Mon, 03 Jun 2013 23:37:00 -0400, "Michael A. Terrell"
wrote:

Gunner Asch wrote:

Watching the Left scurry around trying to ban this and that is funny
as hell..when folks offer up ways to bypass the Lefts greatest
efforts. The Left are reactive..not thinkers in the slightest...and
they are like cockroaches when the lights are turned on...

Admit it. The far left is afraid of a rolled up newspaper.

The Left is afraid of the shadow of a rolled up newspaper.

Which is why Im gonna love the Great Cull when it happens. We are
going to have thousands of Leftwingers jumping out of windows in
skyscrapers because its a better way to go (they think) then being
brutally murdered by the People.

W E L L ? tapping foot ever-so-impatiently

Its going to be a marvelous spectacle on TV! Well..at least until
they get done murdering the talking heads and writers in the MSM

Which means I'll have to start watching teevee again, at least for a
little while. Wait'll they taste -actual- reality TV, huh? bseg

"Live from Joisey: A RINO Liberal mental patient who went by the name
of "Ed" was violently..."

--
They must find it difficult,
those who have taken authority as truth,