Posted to sci.electronics.repair

Default A Sony' CRTs color is screwed up.

"Arfa Daily"

( snip heaps of very good stuff)

As to questioning the credentials of the people that have replied to this,
being new, you should probably be aware that the William has a lifetime's
experience at the sharp end of service, sales and technical writing, Bob
has lectured the stuff, I spent many thousands of hours of my life working
on this stuff at nuts and bolts level, and Phil, for all his occasional
rants and outbursts, is a highly qualified service engineer whose
technical understanding and ability is without question.

..... Phil