Joe_Stein \(formerly KB8QLR\)

Default OT - ISP

My ISP is Peoplepc. I like it a lot.
I will recommend it to you.
Take care.
Joe

"Larry Blanchard" wrote in message
For years now, Fox Internet has been my ISP. Even when they
raised their rates, the service was good enough and reliable
enough that I stayed with them. I may even have recommended
them to others in this group.

Well, early this year they sold out to an organization called
Y3K. Since then, it's been a steady deterioration, at least in
the Spokane area.

I think I've given them enough time to fix their problems, so
I'm looking for a replacement. A site that ranks ISPs available
in a given area has good things to say about a company called
InterGate. Anyone here have good or bad comments about
InterGate?

Thanks.

--
Where ARE those Iraqi WMDs?