Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Liberator Updated

Larry Jaques wrote:

On Sun, 02 Jun 2013 21:14:18 -0400, "Michael A. Terrell"
wrote:

Larry Jaques wrote:

3 minutes later: I had no problem with the stitches. The Ethilon slid
easily out of the skin in under a minute. No blood, pain, or fuss.
Debriding took a bit longer, removing old skin and scab material, so
it's all ready for work again tomorrow with a fresh bandaid over it.

Wimp! I use these foam sanding blocks to remove dead skin. If I
don't, it cracks & tears the old wounds open.

http://www.harborfreight.com/pack-of-10-fine-grade-aluminum-oxide-sanding-sponges-46753.html

Well, DOH! Whaddya think I used? Medium grit works best.

Not if the wound is still healing. The medium are great for dead
skin on your feet, though. Soak in Epsom salts and gently rub the dead
skin to remove what you can. The sand off the rough edges after they
dry.