Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Liberator Updated

On Sun, 2 Jun 2013 19:51:14 -0400, "Jim Wilkins"
wrote:

"Larry Jaques" wrote in message
.. .

The problem is that the Powers That Be -want- the bad guys to act
out
so they can engage Martial Law. How many of the recent decades'
terrorist acts on US soil were devised or encouraged by our good old
fed gov't (or the powers behind it?) I'm not at all encouraged by
the
results of my research along those lines.

Scary, anti-freedom concepts: New World Order, Agenda 21.

Do you think those 2nd-rate labor lawyers are really dumb and arrogant
enough to play Game of Thrones against military officers who have
practiced oriental politics in Iraq and Afghanistan? Undo the rule of
law and the strong and bold will take over, while the Left is still
arguing over a vegan menu.

LOL! Indeed!

--
"You guess the truth hurts?

Really?

"Hurt" aint the word.

For Liberals, the truth is like salt to a slug.
Sunlight to a vampire.
RaidŽ to a cockroach.
Sheriff Brody to a shark
Bush to a Liberal

The truth doesn't just hurt. It's painful, like a red hot poker shoved
up their ass. Like sliding down a hundred foot razor blade using their
dick as a brake.

They HATE the truth."